Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mooooovie Review: Little Ashes.


Worse delivery then "Marie Antoinette", filmmaking was parallel to "When In Rome", costume design was laughable, the actors were pretty awful...
Oh poor, El Salvador Dali! How he was put to shame...

I vaguely remember yelling at the screen with my arm in the air a few times it was so unbelievably horrendous.

Two perks: I did take away that someone should make more movies on artists, (kind of like Meet the Masters in school, but much more thought out then this one) and I didn't feel like I wanted to die like I did after seeing "Revolutionary Road".

I would usually say go see it, just for a ridiculous laugh, but it was over two hours long and you would regret spending your money on it.




To remember him how I'm sure he would rather be remembered:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Last night I dreamed you wrote a new blog post about contradicting animal problems. Being excited to read it again in the morning I opened this blog to find it's gone! So did you or didn't you write a new blog post and took it out? I'm little confused on my chair here.

Charlotte said...

Ha ha, thats hilarious Alex. I didn't write a new post, although now I wish I could've read what I would've wrote in your dreammmmms