Monday, May 18, 2009

Here we go

So, I realized my blog keeps on flip flopping from personal entries to things I find and like online..... I get really confused on what I want to write on...

SO, this one will just be for my personal entries again....

and I'm starting one just for fun about photography, fashion & fun finds

yay. I'll post the link once I write an entry...




Funny story:
Yesterday I was at my job training and I was introducing myself to this girl and she was like
"I know you, I remember you and your sisters performing in the Trabuco Mesa Talent show"

Let me just let you know that I get this alot, it's the strangest thing.
Really, when I die, I'm pretty sure this is how I would be remembered. We performed when I was in Kindergarden, first and second grade and apparently that is our family legacy to the local community... I owe it all to our lovely stage mom.

0 comments: